Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: An unexpected surprise today

Friday, August 27, 2021

An unexpected surprise today

I have no one to share this and was dying to tell someone.

I decided to stop dieting today no matter what. I had been stuck for almost a month about a kg from my goal (60kg). I would fluctuate from 60.5 to 61.5 but never could get there, despite being super strict and adjusting my deficit. I decided that enough was enough, it wasn't worth the putting my body and mind through the stress of this. I mean, I was happy with my result, what did another half kg really matter? So I reset myfitness to 2000 calories and was ready to start to maintain from today. Well, this morning I weigh myself and.... 60.0kg (actually at first it said like 52kgs which nearly gave me a heart attack, but when I looked at the scale the battery cover came off the batteries where a bit loose. So I recalibrated and check a few times to be sure and it was 60.0).

It was really nice, and I loved seeing that BUT... even if it wasn't, I still think I was doing the right thing. These numbers are arbitrary, we should rather focus on health and how we feel. I'm SO excited for the extra food today, but I'm not going to go crazy like I normally would.

submitted by /u/hotelninja
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pcwvjr/an_unexpected_surprise_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...