Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Loose skin prevention

Friday, August 27, 2021

Loose skin prevention

Hello. I am young male and I am going to lose in total about 120 pounds. So far I've lost like 35.

What action can I take to prevent loose skin as much as possible?

I have no doubt I must end up doing the expensive surgery, but I still want to try to help my skin for the best results. Lower abdomen, thighs, bicepses and chest are the most vulnerable areas.

The two things that I know of:

  • don't lose the weight very quickly
  • build muscle mass

The doctor recommended me using stretch mark cream (for pregnant women) and dry brushing. I apply the cream and brush two times per day. Do you think it will have an impact?

What else can I do? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Thunderglove
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pcmwl6/loose_skin_prevention/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...