Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Well, that was a hell of a wakeup call... It came in the mail.

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Well, that was a hell of a wakeup call... It came in the mail.

My rejection letter for life insurance, with my weight directly cited as the reason in no uncertain terms. I'm almost 400lbs at 6' nothing. This tells me that, at this weight, it wouldn't be worth insuring my life because I am too likely to die. I need to fix this. Looks like I've come to the right place.

I've been fat since I was a kid. I love food. I always have. Especially sweets. My goal is clear - limit my calorie intake, up my activity level and slowly, painfully lose this weight. My question is this: How do I break up with food? It feels like an addiction. I was able to quit smoking by just deciding to do it, throwing away my last pack and never looking back, but with food, it feels very difficult. I'm seeking advice from fellow food lovers who have already stepped up to the challenge. What do?

edit: Something else I want to mention is that I never feel full. I am always hungry. 24/7. Even if my stomach is literally hurting because of what I've eaten, my mind tells me to eat more. It drives me insane.

submitted by /u/StupidNCrazy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pdjtrj/well_that_was_a_hell_of_a_wakeup_call_it_came_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...