Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How can I increase my weight loss per month?

Saturday, August 28, 2021

How can I increase my weight loss per month?

F23, HW:398lb, CW:309.6lb, GW: 175lb, 5'9" I have been on this journey for 10.5 months

The bigger you are the easier to drop weight. At first It was very easy to lose 10lb a month by being very inactive (but still working out an hour a day), while eating around 2200 calories. The past 3-4 months its been hard. I have to really kick butt in the gym to burn 400-500 calories on my apple watch. I consume 1700-1750 calories. Its hard to eat this little at 310lb but I focus on a high protein diet. I dont even know if its fine to eat this amount. But my average weight loss per month now is 6-8lb. I see people my size who consume wayy more and still manage to lose the same, if not more weight.

I am traveling overseas to see family that I havent seen since 2017. I was 345 back then. Id LOVEEE to be 230-240 next time I see them. That means Id have to lose 10lb per month in the next 8 months.

I try to be more active by getting walking in my day by going out to stores or running errands (to keep the walking interesting). I workout 4-5 times a week with 20-30 mins weights and 15-20 mins cardio. I try to be active in the house to do work in the kitchen or clean, etc. I can feel my body getting tired by the end of the day. But apparently its not good enough? I dont even do cheat meals anymore. Maybe Ive f**d up my metabolism?

Any tips on increasing my monthly weight loss?

submitted by /u/zahimahi97
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pdmksi/how_can_i_increase_my_weight_loss_per_month/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...