Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing slowly but full of self-loathing (cry for help)

Friday, August 27, 2021

Losing slowly but full of self-loathing (cry for help)

I am a 31 y/o female, height 5’8”. SW 149 CW 220 GW 170. I have an office job but live in a walking city.

I have lost about 30lbs since the end of January but I am struggling so much with self hatred. I hate how I look and can’t stop comparing myself to old pictures and women online. I wake up full of misery because of how I look. Seeing pictures of myself makes me cry. I know, it’s obvious, that there’s something wrong with how I see myself but I can’t figure out how to resolve it!

I’m in therapy but it just isn’t helping.

I’ve been doing CICO and intermittent fasting but not working out at all due to my work/commute schedule and lack of motivation. And then I also hate myself for not making workouts happen.

I’ve never lost weight so slowly in my life! I just don’t feel empowered to get healthier and I’m afraid even if I do loose the weight I’ll still feel ugly when I look in the mirror.

Please let me know if you have any ideas for how I can move forward, I feel so lost. Looking for apps, practices, even specific psychotherapy techniques, let me know how you survived self-hatred.

submitted by /u/princessrorcon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pd1ku8/losing_slowly_but_full_of_selfloathing_cry_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...