Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What's your Superpower and Kryptonite?

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

What's your Superpower and Kryptonite?

Thought if people share then it can help some people either realise they're not alone or get some advice to help them overcome.

Your superpower is what you think many people struggle with but you don't.

My superpower is that I don't particularly care for sauce on things. I can make a sauce less stir fry and a dressing less salad with no problem at all. Don't care for butter either. Think I save a lot of empty calories this way since sauces don't tend to fill people up.

Your Kryptonite is your weakness that you struggle with in particular.

My Kryptonite is soda. The only way I can avoid drinking it is by not keeping it in the house. If I'm out though I will often get one. I'll get a diet version of something if there's one I like but if there's not a diet version I like then I'll get a full sugar one instead of a water or something else. I always regret it later when I see that I've blown my sugar allowance for the day and how much extra food I could have had for the calories.

What's your superpower and Kryptonite?

submitted by /u/xanderbiscuits
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pb7jkd/whats_your_superpower_and_kryptonite/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...