Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How many times do I need to do this?

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

How many times do I need to do this?

Hello everyone!

So, I’m 35F (about to turn 36) and have always, as long as I can remember had a weight problem.

I’ve had BED, BN and am now in remission from both.

I was a bigger kid, a very big teen and then an even bigger young adult.

I got to 120Kg’s (I’m 171cm tall) at 20 and lost 45kgs through diet and exercise. However once I did this I had BRUTAL dysmorphia and developed issues around food. Smh, I look back on myself in those years and just wish I could give myself a hug.

I have yo-yo’d for 15 years now between 68kgs and my current 90kgs. Always up and down. It is debilitating.

There has been a lot in my personal life that has impacted my resilience and ability to manage my weight issues.

I am so, so tired of it all. I feel so alone in this battle, and the self talk when I’m bigger is so horrible!

I’m off to meet with a dietician and metabolism expert in a few hours to receive a plan of attack to get healthy. I need to reduce my body weight because my husband and I are struggling to fall pregnant and I want to have a healthy pregnancy.

Is anyone else in this same boat? Any words of encouragement or successful stories would really help.

submitted by /u/Jdobsessed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pb556z/how_many_times_do_i_need_to_do_this/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...