Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Exercise and headaches

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Exercise and headaches

I am 5'3ish & 222 pounds

That being said I have recently started exercising. I do cycling for an hour and 15 minutes. As i am in obese category, cycling is the safest bet going by the pressure jogging or running will put on my body.

The only issue I am facing right now is severe headache afterwards. I just want to sleep once I am done with cycling. And even when I wake up after a nap or a sleep I still feel mild headache and this causes lethargy for the rest of the day.

I cycle early in the morning around 5:00 am as there is no traffic or vehicles on road also I am a bit less confident with my appearance and feel as if everyone is seeing me... so i try to do this as early as possible.

Can anyone suggest

Any multivitamin or specific thing that I should add to my diet

Anything will be of extreme help

Kindly suggest

submitted by /u/dontbetriggered0
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pb75wc/exercise_and_headaches/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...