Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Want to lose weight, but depression makes it difficult to exercise.

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Want to lose weight, but depression makes it difficult to exercise.

I am really done with being overweight and fat, but I am having a hard time exercising due to my major depressive disorder.

Even such a simple thing as going outside for a walk takes a lot of energy and willpower for me. I am always so exhausted and tired that I just feel like I can't do it. It literally feels like I have a giant boulder strapped on my back, preventing me from moving.

It doesn't help that I have an office job from 8am to 4pm, which sucks even more energy out of me, making me more exhausted when I get home.

I could really use some tips and hear stories from other people who have suffered from this same thing.

submitted by /u/bingobangoo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pbx3gd/want_to_lose_weight_but_depression_makes_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...