Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Regret: feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over (something that has happened or been done, especially a loss or missed opportunity).

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Regret: feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over (something that has happened or been done, especially a loss or missed opportunity).

The end of 2020 was a difficult time for me, I found myself really down. I lost a close friend who at 37 years old died of cardiac arrest. I was at my highest weight and approaching 30. So, I made the decision to lose weight.

I've only been on this journey for almost 9 months, and I'm down 40 pounds. Here is what I do know, for years I tried to lose weight and always regretted on Dec 31st my actions for the previous years. ALWAYS. I know what it is like to promise yourself you will do better, and fail.

In these 8 months I have not regretted losing weight once, and I truly have a new life and confidence. I smile more, I talk to women more, I try to be a friendly face in a world of depression and stress.

What ever your reason is, just stick to the reason. If you have kids you wanna see get older, a co workers cheeks you wanna clap or you just wanna be able to walk 500 feet without feeling like you need oxygen.

My sadness, my life outlook and my confidence were all unfortunately based on how I viewed myself poorly. Since I committed to myself and my body, life has been fantastic. Fix yourself and everything seems to just fall in place. I feel like I wasted my twenties being overweight and having terrible self confidence, learn from my mistakes.

Good luck fellow losers. Don't live with Regret.

submitted by /u/mr_madlad90
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pbxtim/regret_feel_sad_repentant_or_disappointed_over/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...