Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question about weighloss apps that show a graph of your progress.

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Question about weighloss apps that show a graph of your progress.

6'1" M SW: 302 CW: 259 GW: 180

First things first, I always see people posting screenshots of apps that show a graph of the progress they made.

I looked into a couple and all of them acted as if I started today... I've been at this 10 weeks and I've been keeping progress on my notes app in my phone. I'm wondering if there is an app where I can go and manually put in my weight for each week since June and keep updating periodically. Thanks in advance for your help, fam!

Also, obligatory long time lurker, first time poster. I just want you all to know that I visit this subreddit every single day on my lunch break for motivation. Every single one of you has helped me stick to it. I appreciate all of you for coming and telling your stories!

submitted by /u/Catvengers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pb68u3/question_about_weighloss_apps_that_show_a_graph/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...