Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to learn to like exercise?

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

How to learn to like exercise?

I (27F) am 260lbs and trying to lose 150 to get to my healthy weight.

I have started counting my calories in MyFitnessPal (I’m not doing so hot at the calorie restriction part), and I’ve begun exercising at least 30 minutes a day per my doctor’s recommendation. That being said, I hate exercising.

There is no part of the experience that I enjoy, and I’ve tried quite a few different things - walking, biking, weights, etc.

The only thing I truly enjoy is swimming.

I know it’s not realistic to assume that I’ll enjoy every type of exercise I do, but gosh darn it I just want to leave the gym once not feeling depressed and not feeling like a towel that’s been wrung out too many times.

I suppose my question is two fold:

  1. What exercise do you enjoy?

  2. What helped you acclimate to daily exercise and find joy in exercise?

submitted by /u/thecutestnerd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pbrol5/how_to_learn_to_like_exercise/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...