Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Guys I need advice

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Guys I need advice

So, I'm 17, I used to weigh about 250 and now I'm down to 180. I'm continuing to lose as I am short (5'9) and still have a lot of belly fat. My journey has went well, a few bumps along the way, but I've lost 70 pounds since January! But I've run into a problem. I'm going to university in like a week, and I'm super anxious about it. I'm living in dorm away from my family and friends, I know nobody, and thanks to covid, I haven't even gotten an official tour. I'm gonna be on a meal plan, I'm gonna be away from everything familiar, and I'm worried I'm gonna start gaining again, and go downhill. Do you guys have any advice on how to stay losing and stay healthy, even through such an anxiety inducing life change?

submitted by /u/Endersabre
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pbr1by/guys_i_need_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...