Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Treadmill walking and knee pain?

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Treadmill walking and knee pain?

I work at home and bought standing desk and a walking treadmill to use while I work. I figured getting my steps up to 15,000 - 20,000 steps a day would help me lose weight while working. The problem is, my knees (particularly the right one) start hurting after about 6,000 or 7,000 steps.

Now when I walk outside or around the house, I have no issues with knee pain, even if I walk the same amount of steps or more. I could walk double or triple the amount outside have no knee pain; it’s only on the treadmill.

Has anyone used a walking treadmill? Did you have knee pain? How did you deal with it?

submitted by /u/20DollarsForPerDiem
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wfjmf5/treadmill_walking_and_knee_pain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...