Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Time to maintain! Any advice?

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Time to maintain! Any advice?

Hey all! I’m 5’4”, started at 230-240 and I’m down to 120-125. I’m pretty comfortable in this range, and I think a few more pounds will come off when I get my loose skin removed! I finally like the way I look and feel… and I like myself as a person, too. I’ve shrank and grown simultaneously.

Does anyone have any insight on reverse dieting or other methods of stepping into maintenance? I will be calorie counting for the rest of my life, so that’s not going to be an issue.

I bike outdoors, flat roads, at moderate intensity for 30 minutes to an hour 7x per week. I strength train at moderate intensity for 30 minutes 2x per week. I eat at least 80g protein per day and I take in 1200 calories per day.

submitted by /u/mrs_marrow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wfh2y9/time_to_maintain_any_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...