Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Rocky Start

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Rocky Start

I was so proud of myself for having such a good start to a new diet today. I went to the gym, I didn’t overeat, and everything I ate was healthy and I felt good.

I didn’t tell my family that I am on a diet, because it’s not their business and we don’t eat together anyways. But my sister just handed me a devil dog and some cookies that she bought for me and now I’m staring it down.

I know she was just trying to be nice, but looking at it makes me feel so hungry and I already have such poor self control when it comes to sweets. It just sucks, cause even though I haven’t eaten it and I very well may not, I don’t trust myself at all to not say “I might as well, it’s right in front of me!”. The cravings I have for sweets are so strong and make me feel like shit.

How do you guys beat cravings?? Because that is my #1 issue right now.

submitted by /u/mdolll
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/weqtva/rocky_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...