Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Hello losers!

Day 2! August is upon us! I am firmly in camp ready for fall already. I hope you are all staying cool & hydrated in the meantime!

Let’s get to it!

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: I logged my weight for day 1 to slap a baseline down for the month.

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): On it today. Going to try some Trader Joe’s chicken breakfast sausage.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): 30-minute lunch walk, 30-minute stationary bike & some arm strength stuff & stretches. 2/2 days.

TBD writing goal: Still figuring this one out. I’ll journal a bit before bed at the very least.

Today's gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for slow blinking at a kitten & then he started PURRING. I wasn’t petting him or anything, he started purring because of the slow blink. I almost died of cute.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: Chill the fuck out. My anxiety has been a constant background buzz lately & I’m going to try to beat it into a manageable level.

How was your day 2?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/weoxuz/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...