Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Afraid of the thin me

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Afraid of the thin me

I (25f) became over weight around 20. My whole life I had been very athletic and quite attractive. I played sports, I competed in pageants, I had a lot of confidence. I even look back on those pictures and see a beautiful person.

I have been struggling with my weight and self confidence for a long time now. I’m currently not at my heaviest, but I weigh in at around 200 lbs and I’m only 5’3. Even after I had my son, I only weighed 170.

I’m afraid that even as I begin to lose weight, I won’t feel beautiful again. I always tell people I’ve never seen my true ‘adult’ face, since I’ve been very overweight for almost all of my adult life. I know that I need to lose weight for reasons other than vanity, I just hope that I’m not incredibly disappointed when I get where I’m going, if that makes sense. Any tips to work on my self confidence while on the journey? I’ve spent so long equating happiness with being thin, I don’t know how to love myself.

submitted by /u/Ducklanding20
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wepxk4/afraid_of_the_thin_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...