Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 5

Friday, August 5, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 5

Hello losers,

Day 5 up in here. One day closer to fall for this so over summer I watch horror movies by the ac unit & wish for spooky season lady.

Onto goals!

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: I remembered this morning & the post shark week whoosh has me at a more comfortable number.

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): On it today! I’m hoping to make up the chickpea edible cookie dough recipe again.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): Stationary bike, light strength work for my arms & some stretchy yoga poses. 4/5 days.

Finish one section (year) per week: I’m closing in on my first section. I did the hard parts first so hopefully that’ll keep me going. X/4 years.

Today's gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: Get in touch with my hair stylist.

How was your day 5 losers? Are you still finding your goals doable or have some adjustments been made?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wh9qbm/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_5/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...