Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I stop self-sabotaging?

Monday, August 1, 2022

How do I stop self-sabotaging?

I'll go from having weeks where I'm good with my food intake, exercise etc. to one bad day, which spirals into a bad week, which soon becomes a bad month. I'm very close to my goal weight but keep setting myself back with these spirals, where I recognise I'm doing something harmful to myself but can't stop. Does anyone have tips to prevent these or deal with them better?

I’ve tried to identify the triggers to these behaviours but it’s often just one “bad” meal outside with friends or whatever, which sets me off like a time bomb.

I’ve been hovering around 58-60 kgs for the last 4-5 months, because of this, when my goal weight is between 50 and 55 kgs. I’m a 28-year-old woman who is 5’2” tall. It definitely hasn’t helped that the last 5 kilos have been much harder to lose than the 10 before it, which often frustrates me and contributes to the spiral.

Please help!

submitted by /u/2019journey
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wdvo10/how_do_i_stop_selfsabotaging/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...