Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How did/do you prevent loose skin during weight loss?

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

How did/do you prevent loose skin during weight loss?

I've recently started my weight loss journey after being overweight and struggling with an eating disorder for pretty much my whole life. I am aiming to lose about 88kg (194lbs) total to get to a healthy weight and slim figure for my height and I have lost 14.5kg (32lbs) in the last three months.

I know this goal will mean that I will have loose skin which does worry me. I've done some research on combatting it and have started strength training and monthly derma-rolling.

Does anyone have any other tips on how to prevent or reduce loose skin from drastic weight loss?

submitted by /u/myitgirlera
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wemjdj/how_diddo_you_prevent_loose_skin_during_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...