Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Exercise plan for the bed-ridden

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Exercise plan for the bed-ridden

Hey there friends! Wondering if anyone out there could help me out!

Some issues with some internal organs have rendered everything from walking to sitting very painful. I’ve been essentially bed-bound for months while I go in and out of the hospital for scans. It’s taking way longer than I was told and I’m losing my ability to move around without getting winded and sweaty. Before I got sick, I’d do a lot of barre workouts and body weight exercises. Now, I’m having issues walking to the train without getting stabbing pains in my gut.

Is there some kind of exercise plan I could do from my bed? Something that doesn’t utilize my abs as much?

submitted by /u/Euphoric_Progress_32
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wepg8f/exercise_plan_for_the_bedridden/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...