Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A secret to keep you going

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

A secret to keep you going

So before the pandemic I reached a milestone of a 6:40 mile and 300lbs on an assisted bench press, now in 2022 I weigh 230lbs from my previous 180-190lbs and now I am running over a 10 minute mile on average. Something that I would like people to realize it that getting into or back into fitness is A PAIN IN THE FUCKING ASS, before it used to be fun and addictive, now it takes a lot of effort for me to work myself to go to the gym. At the moment the gym has been leaving me drained but before it gave me way more energy. I would like y'all to realize that within time I think you will LOVE the gym, and eventually it can become one of the best antidepressants. Please give it time and for now please suck it up and expect it to get better.

Before I got into running years ago I thought this was for freaks of nature that were built different. Going from being out of shape, to in shape, to out of shape again, I can confidently say I can see both sides of the point but the truth is people who workout and are fit and go to the gym 5 times a week are not crazy, it's because I would assume they love it! It's no longer mentally hard for them to get themselves to the gym, infact it's hard(Mentally) to actually miss days at the gym. Within time running and working out I'm general can become your norm.

When out of shape, please start slowwwwww. Please don't be afraid to run a quarter mile super slow, as long as you are consistent and push yourself when that becomes too easy, you can get so far.

Edit: Oh also I think like a year ago I could do 17 pullups, it's hard for me to do 4 now 🙃. My point is, within time you can achieve a ridiculous amount in the gym exspecually if your starting point was starting out relatively sedentary.

submitted by /u/NootropicsXBL
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wemril/a_secret_to_keep_you_going/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...