Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight Loss Journey: Take 4

Monday, May 2, 2022

Weight Loss Journey: Take 4

Hi guys! New to this sub. I don’t really know if I’m looking for support or a kick in the butt. Either will work! Also I’m on mobile so I’m sorry in advance for any format weirdness.

This is the fourth time I’ve begun a weight loss journey. I have few problems losing weight. I know how to count calories and cut out junk food. I experience very few frustrating moments because as long as I stick to a healthy diet, my weight does drop. I’ve lost 21 pounds so far.

My problem is that once I get to around my goal weight, I get soooo lazy. I start eating fast food and carbs and junk again and of course I end up gaining back everything. Well this time I gained back 20 pounds more than last time. Each time (especially this time) this has happened, I’ve gotten so angry with myself for letting this happen. And each time I’ve buckled down to lose the weight, I swear to myself that this will never happen again. I’ll keep it off, blah blah blah. And I don’t. My grandparents are both diabetic because they eat soooo badly. I don’t want to deal with that when I get older and I know that I probably won’t always enjoy the metabolism I have now as I get older. I feel like I have such a terrible relationship with food when I’m not super determined, eyes on a prize weight.

So, yeah. Here I am again. I’m really determined as always. The weight is steadily coming off. I don’t want to gain this back again. I feel soooo badly about myself when I’m heavy. I feel downright ugly and my self esteem goes through the roof when I’m at a healthy weight and still. I’ve gained a mass amount of weight 3 times now. Tips? Advice? Really anything is welcome at this point.

submitted by /u/Randapanda18
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uh3xhq/weight_loss_journey_take_4/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...