Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Bursitis - go away/get better with weight loss?

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Bursitis - go away/get better with weight loss?

35yo. 5'-10", 218 down from 235

Recently, in the past 2 years mainly, bursitis has been a major factor in my inability to run, and any impact sports. Sometimes I have managed to run for a while, but it always comes back. Even after longer walks. Has anyone experienced bursitis going away, or getting better, after losing substantial weight? I am now 218 down from 235. My goal weight is around 165.

(I know limiting myself to shorter duration walks, low impact sports like cycling and swimming, can reduce bursitis, but I have been an athlete my whole life and the idea of having to get surgery or a cortisone shot just so I can run again, go for a long hike, or anything involving pressure on my hip is a pretty big let down...I have also been stretching per doctors recommendations before and after exercise (most of the time))

submitted by /u/theotheranony
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ugdv7c/bursitis_go_awayget_better_with_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...