Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost more fat when I started eating more

Monday, May 2, 2022

I lost more fat when I started eating more

I've been in maintenance for quite a while (F, 40, 5'4", 120 lbs) and I used IF to maintain and didn't really eat enough. I held on to a lot of fat but then I upped my calories and now the fat is going away and my loose skin is shaping up. It's kind of a "duh" moment for me, because of course my body needs energy to rebuild itself. Just thought I'd share to remind us all to please meet your calorie needs. Take your time.

submitted by /u/gabiaeali
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uh3an3/i_lost_more_fat_when_i_started_eating_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...