Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: “Upset” about my amazing progress. Can anyone relate?

Monday, May 2, 2022

“Upset” about my amazing progress. Can anyone relate?

I sat at an obese 170 pounds for a few years. That was my comfortable, maintenance fat weight. Then I quickly went up to 190.

I finally got my ass in gear and did something about it. I’m so proud of myself. I’m down to 157 pounds.

But, and this is where I get angry at myself, I don’t feel like I made this huge progress. I feel like from 190 to 170 was stupid wasted time because I never should have gotten to 190 in the first place.

So now when I look at my weight loss, I don’t see 33 pounds of progress, I see 13. So much of my weight loss journey to this point seems like a game of catch up, months and months of catch up to finally be at the point of NOW being where the true journey starts.

It’s extremely motivating to see this progress, but it’s also difficult to be at my mental starting point after all this hard work.

Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do to get past this feeling?

submitted by /u/Poetry_StandingStill
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uh2v62/upset_about_my_amazing_progress_can_anyone_relate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...