Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How I successfully cut junk food from my diet

Monday, May 2, 2022

How I successfully cut junk food from my diet

I am an individual with poor willpower. If there’s ice cream in the fridge, I’ll eat it sooner or later, no question. So I pysched myself out of liking these foods. Every time I saw some appetizing junk food in the grocery aisle, I envisioned myself AFTER consuming the food. Bad acne breakouts, bloating, excessive oil oozing from my skin, bad breath, and the layer of fat on my stomach slowly but steadily growing. That imagery makes me feel better knowing its a future me I can prevent.

After a certain point, you start believing it. I thought I had bad acne for years because of genetics but I kid you not, the week I stopped eating American manufactured food, all my health problems diminished. At first I was disgusted, but now American junk food almost scares me. I felt like a recovering drug addict except I was tricked into them.

I don’t even eat like a health nut- I still eat cookies and ice cream from asian brands and have been losing weight with no exercise. So instead of thinking “how can I give up my favorite foods?”, consider, “What am I actually eating?”.

submitted by /u/Osra02
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uh4lks/how_i_successfully_cut_junk_food_from_my_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...