Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: SUCCESS STORY FINAAAAALLLY! Lost 29 lbs. Woot-woot.

Monday, May 2, 2022

SUCCESS STORY FINAAAAALLLY! Lost 29 lbs. Woot-woot.

I am sorry to brag but I had to come back and share my success story because I spent years in this group.. probably something crazy like 2011 until 2019 .. trying every tip and suggestion mentioned. I finally hit to a midlife crisis and dropped all of my social media accounts because they were making me fall deeper in my depression. I was not in a good place. Point being., I loved the people in this group - everyone got me through all of the hard times and I am so thankful for that. Little spurts of advice and positive notes helped me when I was down and out. So this past year I gave up all social media and spent all my time cleaning up the patchy areas in my life..my home, my personal life, my finances, my job, etc.

Well this week I weighed in and the first place I had to come to share my news - YOU GUYS! I had to rejoin and start all over but thats OK! So know that I am not bragging but instead sharing a positive note instead of negative like I had been for the past 10 years (sorry! the weight really WEIGHS YOU DOWN, that is for sure),.

So I weighed in today and almost had a <3attack. FINALLY something worked!!!! I have tried everything. I eat healthy every day all day... spinach, chicken broccoli. No bread. I even tried gluten for a year.. keto, paleo .. vegan. You name it, I've been there, done that. I was hungry, always exhausted, did I say always hungry? Probably was starving myself at some point. But regardless, every morning, the weight never changed.

Well when you hit the bottom, you hit the bottom and I did. My weight went up the highest it had ever been during covid. And my depression went as low as it goes. I thought I was at the end of my days when I decided to try one more thing that my SKINNY neighbor so kindly suggested I try :-{ . Well if I ever share anything let it be the one thing that worked for the fat girl in the room. I was at the end of my diet trial and error loophole, I never thought this would actually work nor do I ever take advice from skinny people (SORRY skinny people). I know like every other person in this group just how hard and how frustrating it is trying all of these diets that are supposed to work and don't despite how hard you try. At one point I was going to the gym for 3 hours A DAY. I thought, f*uck it. I'll just work off every calorie that I eat this way my body has NO CHOICE but to lose weight. Well that didn't work either. And I Was even more starving than I was before. Shockingly.

What did I do? Well. Long story short. I tried one of those silly things that you put in your morning coffee. It's that simple. There is apparently "a special ingredient" (lol, sounds so corny - sorry!) from a Vietnamese family on some far away island blah blah. Point blank - I lost 11 lbs in one week. Then started to slack a bit on my healthy eating habits because I thought, I already lost more in one week then I have in 2 years of trying every other fad diet, I can splurge a little. Well it didn't even matter. Here we are - 4 weeks later - I have lost 29 lbs !!!

Please don't tell me how unhealthy this is. I honestly DONT CARE. I am just MORE THAN THANKFUL to finally have lost some of this weight that I Have been trying for 3 decades to lose. Please only positive comments. Thank you so much. I AM SO EXCITED FOR LOSING EVEN MORE!!!!! Good lucj to everyone else on this battle. My diabetes DOES NOT HELP my dieting situation because I can't always try every new diet that comes out. I need to be a little more careful. But anywho. That is mt diet news. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thank you to all of you that have put up with my complaining over the years. I appreciate you all more than you know <3 <3 <3 I am in tears as I write this because I have spent so many years miserable trying everything paleo, only green, jenny craig, weight watchers... the list goes on as I am sure some of you know. All the years I have wasted being so miserable and fat. Now I am finally down to a size 9. The first time I have EVER IN MY LIFE NOT BEEN A DOUBLE DIGIT and not had to spend half of my day in a gym full of beautiful people that call themselves crazy things like fat. Until you have been fat and miserable, you have no idea what fat is.

Dont give up friends! I was about to when I finally hit the surface. There is hope at the end of the tunnel. <3<3

submitted by /u/themillennialguide
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uh84c0/success_story_finaaaaallly_lost_29_lbs_wootwoot/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...