Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Scale victory!

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Scale victory!

Small win today :) I was trying to lose 1 pound this week by cutting calories. I eat a lot usually but I’ve been eating 2000 calories a day. The first two days I did eat less than that but decided It wasn’t enough. For perspective I’m an 18 year old girl who’s 5’11 208 pounds so that’s why I my calories aren’t very low. As I lose weight my calories will need to be less. I’m cutting 500 or more because I eat whatever I wan’t usually and a lot of it. I’m so excited I lost even more than I wanted! I didn’t think I’d lose any. I can’t wait to reach my goal of 190!! I feel very motivated! Maybe I’ll wanna go lower but that’s my first goal!!! This feels sustainable as I allow myself to cheat 1x a week as long as it’s not a crazy binge. I really think I can do it. I’ll continue to update incase anyone else is on the same journey or something similar or considering calorie counting. Only “diet” I think I’ll actually be able to stick to!

submitted by /u/Pickle-flavored-chip
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uihp66/scale_victory/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...