Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: May the fourth is definitely with me today

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

May the fourth is definitely with me today

Onderland achieved!

I have to admit I'm a bit overwhelmed that I'm actually here. The last month my weight loss *really* slowed down and it was frustrating and emotionally taxing . . . but I kept going and now here I am, somewhere I haven't been in decades. I may write more later but now I'm just trying to absorb this.

(hmmm can't figure out how to post a pic of the scale - 199.2 in nice big red digital numbers)

/rant below

PLEASE POST THE #$%^&* WORD REQUIREMENT IN THE RULES!!!

I just had my previous post removed and frankly it was emotionally CRUSHING. I've worked long and f'ing HARD to get to this point and have been looking forward to celebrating with this community that has offered so much support only to have it (automatically?) deleted after been up for a few hours because it didn't reach some magical word count. By not posting this requirement you're undermining the support this group is here to give.

I realize I may be over-reacting in this moment because gee I can always repost but I also know I may not be the only one who has experience this deflation and pain and want to try to prevent it for others. Taking down a celebratory post for a MAJOR milestone is a giant "F you, you don't really matter but the rules do".

there - maybe now this post will stay up because instead of going on a long celebratory post I've resorted to a long rant instead. I'm disappointed in both this group and myself right now.

submitted by /u/birchbark81
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uiite9/may_the_fourth_is_definitely_with_me_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...