Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I doing something wrong?

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi, I’m an 18F who’s lost 30lbs in a month. I know, it sounds very drastic and unhealthy. I went from an abusive home to a different home about a month ago, with my weight before I moved being 285lbs. Living there, I coped with stress by eating my feelings. 3500+ calories a day, all junk food. Party sized bags of chips, chicken nuggets, microwaved meals and takeout, etc. At my new house, I decided it was time for a change. I eat lean meats, sandwiches, fruits, and I don’t really limit myself. I found these foods to be much more filling than the others I used to gorge myself on. I work out quite a bit, coming from someone who stayed in bed or played video games all day. My daily calorie intake is around 1,400. I don’t deny myself my favorite foods, I just eat them in moderation. Today at the doctors office, I weighed in at 254lbs. So, this brings me to my question. Am I doing something wrong? All of the online posts I’m reading are saying it’s only safe to lose 1-2lbs per week, but I’m not starving myself or anything like that. I don’t expect my weight loss to keep being this drastic, I was just curious. Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/xomothie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uhtfb0/am_i_doing_something_wrong/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...