Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Saying no to alcohol at my local bar

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Saying no to alcohol at my local bar

The title says it all! I was having a really bad day and my husband took me to a local dog park/bar (pup pub) that we frequented before I started dieting. My dog loves it there and we have a lot of friends who work there so he thought it'd cheer me up. I promised myself that I would get a diet coke or water and when I got to the bar I ordered a double vodka and red bull. Well I sat staring at it for like 20 minutes before I gave it to my husband and went and got a diet coke from the bar.

Drinking has been the crux of my social life for so long, as well as something that really helps me cope on bad days like today. But I surprised myself and actually said no. It was hard, and today still sucks, but at least I haven't spoiled my diet for the day and I won't feel like shit tomorrow, which often leads to bad eating. Thanks for listening!

submitted by /u/cakolin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uhv1ae/saying_no_to_alcohol_at_my_local_bar/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...