Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: People, give it time! Your waist will reduce last

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

People, give it time! Your waist will reduce last

I (24M) have been on a fat loss/muscle gain journey since 9 months. I dropped from 270lbs+ to 195lbs. Body fat changed from ~40% to 22%. My waist circumference (around the navel) at my highest was around 44 inches. However, even after dropping to 220lbs, my waist only went to 43 inches. I was so frustrated and almost thought to give up. However, once I reached 220 lbs (28% BF), I started to notice my waist fat reducing. I was at 42.5 inch at 220lbs and after that, every 5lbs is close to 1inch of waistline dropped. My waist now measures 38inches.

So all in all - give it time. Waistline is the first to gain fat and the last to lose it!

You will see significant difference for every pound dropped below 25% BF.

submitted by /u/two_four_seven_guy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uhtukq/people_give_it_time_your_waist_will_reduce_last/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...