Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need motivation

Sunday, May 1, 2022

I need motivation

So this is hard for me to say. I’m 5’1” and am too scared to weigh myself. Over the last couple of years, I have gone from a US size 6 to a 14. My “loose” jeans are now so tight I can’t do them up, so the reality is I am probably more a size 18. I have developed PCOS in the last couple of years, and while it doesn’t excuse me eating junk food, I have definitely put on weight easier since then.

I enjoy exercise, and have always maintained either hiit training or running, except for the last few months nursing a hip injury. As a result I have done a decreased level of walking and yoga.

I went for my first run back yesterday, and found it sooooo difficult.

This has cause me to feel really dejected and disgusting.

I’m not entirely sure what to do.

submitted by /u/lockeddownweirdo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ugdwn9/i_need_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...