Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any Advice For Love Handles and Body Fat

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Any Advice For Love Handles and Body Fat

For once I’ve stayed committed to working out and my body is definitely showing results after 3 months but it struggles when it comes to my stomach area. I’ve eaten less (usually around 1,500 calories a day) and the food I eat is mainly based around protein, I.E. shake, protein bar, chicken breast, and I usually spend 30 minutes to an hour on the treadmill after my workout which I do each weekday Monday-Friday. It’s happened once or twice where I’ve been offered something like McDonald’s and I’ve said yes but it’s not like I ate 7 burgers, just like one chicken nugget meal or something. And yet, after just one meal like that, I feel like all the effort of losing the body fat and love handles just happens to come back. I keep trying to run after my strength workout and eating less and within 3 months, I’ve gone from 195 to 181 and yet, this last week, I’ve run/walked for around an hour each day on the treadmill and can never break into the 170’s. Am I doing something wrong, am I missing some sort of food item, is it simply just that I need to wait longer, I feel like every part of my body has improved except for my love handles showing any signs of disappearing, like my stomach has definitely gotten leaner but there’s still some fat left there and in the love handles before I can start seeing abs (Once I actually like work them out but you get the idea, a flat stomach basically).

If you just skipped down here, long story short, at the moment my goal is to lose my love handles and get a flat stomach to be able to see abs once I start working then out, any advice, tips, personal experiences that could help me in reaching my goal, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks

submitted by /u/Beautiful_Read_5950
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ugehpu/any_advice_for_love_handles_and_body_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...