Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 lbs in 2 months?

Monday, May 2, 2022

30 lbs in 2 months?

I’m 5’2, 130 lbs, and was 100 lbs (I have a tiny frame) for my entire adult life until very recently. None of my clothes fit anymore, I lost my chin and my self esteem is down the drain. I’m already dreading the summer. I’ll need a whole new wardrobe,

My bf says I can lose this 30 lbs by July but I feel like that’s unrealistic. It’s super hard for me to lose weight in general, but 2 months? Really?

Is it actually possible? Does anyone have any words of wisdom? If it’s not possible, are there any sources I can show him? I don’t want him to expect me to lose 30 lb if I can’t. That’ll be brutal for my self esteem.

Thanks so much. Even if one person could respond, I’d super appreciate it.

submitted by /u/booty_chicago
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uh4k1v/30_lbs_in_2_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...