Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: These last few lbs before my first big goal will be the death of me!

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

These last few lbs before my first big goal will be the death of me!

My starting weight last June was 240 lbs. I'm a 5' 10" woman. I'm within sight of my first BIG goal which was 160 lbs. I'm at 168 5. And I've been bouncing between here and 170 for a couple of weeks. I know I can get there and I know at this point I'm ok on calories (1500 to 1600 ish a day) and I do cardio and strength several times a week. I don't eat back exercise calories. I don't want to go much lower than that on calories because when I did, my hair fell out like crazy.

It just feels like the rest came off so fast, and this last bit is crawling. My doctor said get to 160 and see what that looks like. I have wide shoulders and hips and she thinks I might not like the look of a lower weight. In my fantasy world I get to 145, but man 150 is looking like the goal LOL. I guess I just wanted to vent and also just tell people who may be new to weight loss that these last few may be on the struggle bus but they will dissappear eventually!

submitted by /u/truecrimefanatic1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/umxj6y/these_last_few_lbs_before_my_first_big_goal_will/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...