Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: getting *Lost In The Sauce* and overeating

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

getting *Lost In The Sauce* and overeating

Ever bite into a well seasoned curry, or a sunday roast dinner, or even the perfect salad and find yourself so all-consumed with the flavour, it's impossible to stop eating?

I track my calories. I eat small portions. I don't drink my calories. I walk 1 hour after dinner every night. I'm making better, healthier habits every day.

But I'll be damned if I can't get myself to pull it together around a good meal. When the flavours all come together, I can't put my fork down! This seems to be my next big hurdle in my weight loss journey and I can't figure out how to get around it.

I've tried only making these triggering meals in small portions (enough for my partner and I for one meal), but I will actually start stealing bites of his plates in addition to my own. This seems to be an issue of basic self control.

Now that I'm aware of the issue and actively reminding myself of it with these meals, will it improve with time? Should I temporarily avoid these meals all together? Should I under-season my food?

Any and all suggestions, comments, and concerns are welcome!

I hope someone out there also experiences it and I'm not just some psycho who can't keep my shit together around a good gravy.

submitted by /u/RubberrDucklingg
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uil00i/getting_lost_in_the_sauce_and_overeating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...