Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: F/30/5’ 6”/CW 248/GW 150 - new to a sedentary job; tips?

Saturday, May 7, 2022

F/30/5’ 6”/CW 248/GW 150 - new to a sedentary job; tips?

I’m used to having “on your feet for 12 hours” jobs. Slowly over the years as I’ve gotten promotions there is less and less physical activity to the job - and now here I am, 3 months in to a legit desk job.

I’ve never been over 215 in my life - typically bouncing between 160 and 200 with life’s seasons. I gained so much weight over the last year. . . I’m sad.

I know what I need to do with food. Totally understand my triggers, my issues, true nutrition, I’ve even just gone ahead and started working with weight management at my doctor.

I seek out every opportunity to get up at work and walk a file somewhere or make unnecessary extra walks to the water cooler. But it is clearly not anywhere close to enough to compensate the difference between my physical activity 4 months ago vs. now.

I own a treadmill, some fun Xbox Kinect dance games, etc. But I feel like half an hour - heck an hour even just doesn’t or wouldn’t make up the difference. It’s exercise but still less overall motion.

TL;DR I’d really like to know - is there anyone out there with a desk job who can vouch for or suggest any good tips or products to use at a desk to improve physical activity at work?

submitted by /u/Wickiwhatnow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uktj4b/f305_6cw_248gw_150_new_to_a_sedentary_job_tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...