Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just needing to vent

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Just needing to vent

My spouse has recently been diagnosed with cancer (within the last 1.5 months). Up to that point, I had been rocking my weight loss and hit 40 lbs down. Ever since, I’ve been in a spiral going down, down, down (with my eating and activity levels, not on the scale sadly!). I just cannot seem to get it together. I have been really good about planning dinner menus for the week on Sunday and shopping ahead. But now, we never know what he will feel like, what he can tolerate, etc so I have found planning super frustrating. I have got to stop eating like an a**hole but It’s been a huge struggle. Any other caregivers out there who can share their secret and/or attest to the fact that it can’t be done? 😊

submitted by /u/NoCrumbLeftBehind
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ugflfv/just_needing_to_vent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...