Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Your Point Of View

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Your Point Of View

Hello everyone, its an almost good morning kinda of day. I am still getting to know reddit...thank you hubby. I am working on getting used to writing and things on reddit and I really love this loseit section, so this is going to be my first solo writing thing. I seen the "weigh in Wednesday" I have nothing bad to day about it I think its cool. I was just wondering, what is everyones different preference on weigh ins? Myself, I prefer Mondays because, to me Mondays is the dreaded day after the weekend and and that's the UGH, day, so why not let that be the weigh in day that way if you get bad news on the scales then hey its already a Monday. I weight once a week, most people I know with the fit bit scales weigh in every single day 😳 IKR I would get crazy discouraged with that one. So if you would like to comment just let me know what your preference is. Thanks and have a great day.

“Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono

submitted by /u/Tinker_Belle38
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pbslnn/your_point_of_view/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...