Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today I'm gonna start my fitness journey and need some guidance from redditors !

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Today I'm gonna start my fitness journey and need some guidance from redditors !

23 year old about to start lifting weights today. I'm kinda new to reddit so please be patient with any mistakes I've made.

I am 5'7 male weighing 66 kgs. I'm attaching few pics of my present condition. http://imgur.com/a/xeUu76y I have no prior experience in lifting. One can say I have lead an extremely sedentary lifestyle up until this point. I was extremely skinny and decided to to gain weight without proper knowledge. I essentially ate a lot and now I have a pot belly. Exactly opposite of what I wanted to achieve. I have read multiple articles about fitness now and have decided on a 6 day split regimen. I have joined a gym and will start lifting from today with minimum focus on cardio.

I think I'm skinny fat judging from the numerous articles I've read on the internet.

My question is, should I go for bulk and not worry about fat for a while or should I go body recomposition where I eat at maintenance. I really don't want to cut extremely because I become too skinny with string bean arms. But I'm open to any advice if it is gonna help me with my end goal which is to have a reasonably fit physique. I would very much like to get some advice here because I'm conflicted about my nutritional plan.

Again thanks for all the help in advance !

submitted by /u/South_Ad_2849
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pb5rri/today_im_gonna_start_my_fitness_journey_and_need/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...