Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: M24/6'5/300lbs-200lbs (1 Year)

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

M24/6'5/300lbs-200lbs (1 Year)

Hey guys/gals. Longtime lurker here. Been getting inspired by all of you for years but sadly never did much about it until March when lockdown started in the US. Anyways in my little pit of sulking and feeling bad for myself I decided to make a change. I started moving and eventually loved what I was doing. We are nearing our 1 year anniversary of lockdown so it is easy for me to keep track of the time frame. As of this morning I have successfully lost 100 pounds / 45.3kg. I started at M22, 6'5 300lbs+ (I stoped weighing myself at 300lbs) to 200lbs as of this morning.

Not sure how to post pics in this thread but for those interested I have a before/after on my page.

Anyways, how have all of you struggled with loose skin? I have very minimal and I am so thankful but it still irritates me. Most noticeable is in my lower chest/abdomen area. I have little to no muscle in those areas so I am hoping that I can fill it up in the next year or so with muscle. Does anybody have advice who has been in this similar situation.

submitted by /u/SSJMailliaw
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lx7o49/m2465300lbs200lbs_1_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...