Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Down 35 lbs but feeling even worse

Monday, March 29, 2021

Down 35 lbs but feeling even worse

Just weighed myself for this week and I’m officially under 200 lbs (just barely at 199.3 haha). That’s down from a starting weight of 235 lbs on New Year’s Eve 2020 (for reference, I’m 21 m 6’). I feel like I should be really excited: that’s a lot of weight, I visibly look much better in the mirror, its super apparently with my clothes, and I’m finally out of the obese BMI range and about halfway in the overweight range instead.

But honestly? I feel like shit instead. Even after losing all that weight, I still look super fat in the mirror and it just makes me realize even more how bad my starting point was. I’m also thinking about how, four or so years ago in high school, I was around 170-180 lbs and still felt fatter than all of the other guys and was embarrassed to ever wear tshirts or go to swimming. Now I’m down 35 lbs and I still have 20-30 more to lose just to get down to a weight which I used to think was incredibly fat. And who knows how much after that before I’m at a normal weight I’m happy with.

I’m honestly really surprised that this was my emotional reaction, and I don’t know what to do or tell myself to make me feel better and to keep going. Any advice from anyone who experienced something like this before or has ideas is much appreciated

submitted by /u/IcyAirline
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mg9kpj/down_35_lbs_but_feeling_even_worse/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...