Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: One year of maintenance done after losing 35 kgs. M 6'2 120 kgs - 82 kg now.

Saturday, March 27, 2021

One year of maintenance done after losing 35 kgs. M 6'2 120 kgs - 82 kg now.

Hey everyone, I posted about a year today about how I lost 35 kgs and hit my healthy BMI of 88 kgs... (https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fqad4g/for_the_first_time_in_my_adult_life_i_have_a/)

I would just like to say that this year of maintaining after has been the hardest year of weight related eating. It's something I didn't realise at the time when I lost the weight, but you can't just stop what you did to lose the weight, it's for ever if you want to stay healthy. Coming to terms with that in the beginning was quite hard for me. But eventually I got good with it. So in the following year I kept on doing the 5:2 intermittent fasting diet even though I lost weight already, but I have adjusted to eat more on the non fasting days, plus I now do gym and volleyball more often. This has lead me to losing a couple more kilos (down to 83 now) and toning up a bit. But I just wanted to post to help let everyone know that is having trouble maintaining or had a bit of a slide after losing weight (happened to me a couple of times) that it is 100 percent worth it, and a year after hitting my at the time goal weight I know I have made the right choice even though life is harder in someone ways, it is overall much more enjoyable and satisfying in so many more ways.

Here's a new before photo and a photo recently after one year of maintaining. https://imgur.com/a/CFrbRxM

(Ps huge shout to this community, soooo helpful to read everyone elses stories all the time in the morning on my phone :) )

submitted by /u/molozon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mes7xd/one_year_of_maintenance_done_after_losing_35_kgs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...