Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Long term weight loss

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Long term weight loss

I want to lose weight but I am scared to try again. I’m 36, female, and weigh about 190 at 5’7. I have at least 40 lbs I’d like to lose. The reason I am fearful is that every time I try to lose weight whether it’s weight watchers, keto, IF, etc I succeed in losing about 15-20lbs but end up not sticking to it long term and gain even more back. I believe that I have binge eating tendencies although I don’t meet criteria for the actual eating disorder. I am just looking for any advice from anyone who may have been in this situation and what approach you took. I understand I need to consume less calories than I burn but I can’t envision myself logging calories into MyFitnessPal for the rest of my life. I am concerned that I will have the same results as before if I do this. I am unhappy with my current weight but will be even unhappier if I ultimately go higher than this. I know this may sound ridiculous but I am just desperate for some advice.

submitted by /u/EmiSpresso
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mhlry4/long_term_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...