Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 2nd UPDATE - I've had enough (W2)

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

2nd UPDATE - I've had enough (W2)

It's been 2 weeks since i've started this journey.

I'm happy that I could achieve my goals for this week which were:

  • Keep on the changes made on W1
  • Start logging all my meals and counting calories.
  • Change my homemade latte size to a medium one, I used to prepare a really biiiig one, twice a day.
  • Change to wholeweat bread and only get 1 serving for breakfast.

This next week i'm gonna start weekly logging my weigth, I haven't done it yet cause my scale run out of batteries and we are not going out because covid getting worse around here. And for this week i'll start meal planning. Let's see how it goes!

The support from this community has been great and I really happy i'm still motivated and ok with how it is going so far.

Thanks for reading! :)

Previous posts:

1- I've had enough

2- UPDATE W1

submitted by /u/Chemical-Distance-11
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mgxnj3/2nd_update_ive_had_enough_w2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...