Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm 244/245. Aiming for 210 by August 1. I was 260 at the end of January so I must be doing something right. Mostly been fasting some and keeping to water. But 10 miles of walking a day with some jogging. And 30-60mins a day doing lifting. When I'm sweating, I know I'm really working out.

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

I'm 244/245. Aiming for 210 by August 1. I was 260 at the end of January so I must be doing something right. Mostly been fasting some and keeping to water. But 10 miles of walking a day with some jogging. And 30-60mins a day doing lifting. When I'm sweating, I know I'm really working out.

M/32/244lbs

I know everyone mentions about eating more veggies or protein or this or that. I try salads but I absolutely detest them. Took me like 1 hr to finish a store bought salad about two weeks ago and that was a real strong endeavor.

One thing I do worry is my arms getting way too bulky. Trying to lose this gut but sometimes it seems as if I am simply adding muscle to my arms. Legs feel stronger so it makes it far easier for me to do some jogging from time to time.

Any recommendations? I'd love to try for 15miles a day but that'd be like 5 hrs of walking and kinda difficult to imagine when working 40hrs a week.

Any activities that might help burn calories a tad faster? I noticed when I was skateboarding or kicking my soccer ball around for an hour, i lost a decent bit. But I wanna keep it up.

submitted by /u/KevTravels
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mgcz8t/im_244245_aiming_for_210_by_august_1_i_was_260_at/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...