Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Nobody had noticed

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Nobody had noticed

I started at 116kg with a chronic illness that makes exercising difficult to balance without causing flares. It ended up forcing me to leave employment I loved, so now I’m treating regaining my health as a full time job.

I’m down almost 10kg over a six week period. I have been doing cardio alongside yoga and physical therapy, tracking calories in and out, following a low fodmap diet, along with meeting goals for hydration and sleep. I think I look different. I think I look healthier. It’s been so difficult while balancing illnesses and I am really proud of how committed I’ve been.

Over the weekend I saw my parents, and some friends I haven’t seen since I began, and nobody noticed. Nobody said anything, or even looked at me differently. To me the change feels huge.

The logical person in me reminds me that I would never comment on someone else’s body, and that they shouldn’t comment on mine. But I can’t help but feel a little sad about it.

submitted by /u/Spoon_Shaker
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mgv84h/nobody_had_noticed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...